We have moved to a brand new location - DentalWorks of Northville, located at 39833 Traditions Drive, Northville, MI 48168. Visit our website to schedule your appointment, or call 855.979.6861.

DentalWorks Livonia

29500 West Seven Mile Rd, Livonia, MI 48152-1910
Change Location

Nondiscrimination and Accessibility Notification

Our practice complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.  Our practice does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.

Our Practice:

  • Provides assistance with wheelchair or mobility device transfers upon request, including use of a lift, transfer board, or gait belt. If needed, these services should be requested at the time an appointment is scheduled.
  • Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
  •  Qualified sign language interpreters
     Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats
  • Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
  •  Qualified interpreters
     Information written in other languages
  • Provides any other reasonable aid or service or modification of our policies, practices or procedures that would permit a patient with disability to enjoy equal access to our facility and dental services


Patients who need these services should request them as early as possible to facilitate the office’s ability to provide the requested accommodation.   Requests for transfer assistance may be made at the time an appointment is scheduled.

If you believe that our practice has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with: Tonya Ramsey, Compliance Officer, Legacy Town Center I, 7160 N. Dallas Pkwy., Suite 400, Plano, Texas 75024, [email protected] You can file a grievance in person or by mail or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Tonya Ramsey, Compliance Officer is available to help you.

You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:

U.S. Department of Health and Human Services

200 Independence Avenue, SW

Room 509F, HHH Building

Washington, D.C. 20201

1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)

Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html